After spending over 10 years in the supply chain and logistics industry Richard joined Coyote Logistics as an Automation Ninja. His role within the company is to find new and more efficient way to do things with data through system automation. Outside of work Richard volunteers for an organization called the Junior Chamber or Jaycees for short. They’re a leadership development through community involvement organization with over 40,000 members worldwide.
Richard is an accomplished member of the Junior Chamber International organization with over 10 years of involvement. He has served in numerous positions within the organization from Local Director in his local chapter to Website Program Manager for the national organization. He is a frequent speaker at Jaycee events in the chapter, regions, and state where he shares his many years of Jaycees and technical knowledge. Richard is successful at driving growth and achieving new efficiency in the Jaycees. Recognized by both local, state and the national Jaycees organization as a leader for his techniques of leveraging a unique combination of expertise in technology, training and management to execute major projects. Over the years as a Jaycee, Richard has obtained extensive training from some of the most motivational and experienced facilitator’s available. Through this experience he has become one of the most popular and energetic facilitator in state.
- Received business award for Outstanding Contribution
- Received business award for Outstanding Achievement in the category of Know How to Make Money
Most Notable Volunteer Awards
- Toys For Tots Commendation Award from the Commandant Of The USMC (United States Marine Corp)
- Sons Of The American Revolution Award (National Society Sons of the American Revolution)
- M. Keith Upson Memorial Award (United States Junior Chamber)
- Russ Ziegenhorn Memorial Award (Illinois Junior Chamber)