2010 was a very exciting year most importantly i got married. I wanted to share with you some of my most memorable moments from the year.
- Served on the US Jaycees staff as the website program manager
- Got Married
- Got Promoted
- Became a uncle
- Discovered a large community of SQL users on twitter
- Then discovered SQL Saturday through a Jaycee thanks @grr_geek via twitter then won a xbox 360 through the event.
- Led the effort to bring a Jaycees chapter to Des Plaines, IL
- Recruited a jaycee member through twitter
- Completed JCI Presenter and JCI Trainer course thanks to Megan and Beth for the teamwork.
- Went to Las Vegas with my wife on our honeymoon
- Went to New Orleans for our Jaycees National Meeting
- Learned when to sit back and watch the drama unfold
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad